Monday, June 6, 2016

It's Monday! What are YOU reading?





I just finished Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medina last night.  I was hooked right off the bat by the awesome disco ball on the cover--and the book was a solid read.  Set in NYC in the summer of 1977, Nora is finishing high school and trying to figure out her life.  The backdrop story is the Son-of-Sam serial killer who is terrorizing the city. 

I'm on book 5 of the cozy Molly Murphy mystery series by Rhys Bowen.  I'm listening to them all via Audible and the accents make them so much fun!  Today I worked on genrefying my library while enjoying several chapters. 

I've just begun Biblo Tech by John Palfrey.  It is one of the books on the TALL Texans reading list and I'm finding it interesting.  As a librarian who loves books and fully embraces technology I'm interested to see what thoughts this book holds. 

1 comment: